September 10, 2013

Our vacation in pictures

Here are a bunch of pictures I took while I was in Chesterfield and Myrtle Beach with Brandon!  We literally had so much fun.  I wish we could go back soon!




Happy 2nd birthday to Joshua!

Spongebob birthday hats!

We were sad to drop Elizabeth off but we are happy for her all the same.  

Joshua loves Brandon!

Pool time :)

Yeah, cook out had to happen.  We only went twice... Haha!

Back in the old stomping ground

Mark Kendree

Loved watching the SOC!




I really love the show concept and am impressed with the hard work from everyone!  Enjoy it cause it doesn't last forever.

The next pictures are all from CCU vs Furman.  Coastal took the W







I love this one!

Look at that student section!!






I think someone is very sad the gamecocks lost.

AND FINALLY...

Yep, I hit 30 weeks while we were in Myrtle.  

I am so blessed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment