September 11, 2013

Autumn is Awesome: TAG

Since I don't make YouTube videos but I actually really love the tag my friend Rachel made up I figured I'd just do it here.  If you want to see her video click here!



Autumn is Awesome:



1. favourite/least favourite thing about fall?

My favorite thing about fall is probably Halloween.  I love everything about Halloween and it is the one time of year that orange is acceptable in my life.  I obviously love the change of weather and fall fashion but I think Halloween is just awesome.

My least favorite thing about fall is Dairy Delite closing.  If you know what that is, you'd definitely understand.  Thankfully I think they stay open into October now!

2. favourite clothing item for fall?


Scarves with anything and everything.  I pretty much will wear a scarf with every outfit if I can.  I also love boots but I lost my favorite boots to an embarrassing situation last winter.  RIP boots.



3. favourite makeup trend for fall?


Well since I honestly like to keep my make-up pretty simple all year round, I do try and embrace the darker berry color in the fall.  I am happy to see coral get retired as well... I think it has a time and place and honestly fall is not that place.

4. favourite fall food/drink?


My favorite fall drink is the iced pumpkin caramel latte from dunkin donuts.  YUM!  My favorite food is probably making spice cake and adding pumpkin to it.  

5. fall tv show premiere you're looking forward to most?


It's a tie between American Horror Story: Coven and Scandal!  I cannot wait!!!

6. favourite fall tradition?



Pumpkin carving which we are bringing back!

No comments:

Post a Comment