January 8, 2014

Holding yourself accountable



As I'm sitting in my living room watching William sleep in his swing with a pacifier I just took out of the freezer, my mind is just buzzing with ideas.  Have you ever felt like you had so many ideas and thoughts racing through your head that you could not figure out where to even begin?  One of my main goals for 2014 is to relax, get organized, and get myself on a more consistent schedule.  Last night after a great mixer at my friend Jenine's house I found myself feeling really down.  I knew I had no reason to feel this way, I actually just helped someone with their fitness goals through advocare. (FIRST ONE)  I still could not help but feel like I'm not doing enough.  I think my success isn't going at the rate that I originally thought it would, does that make sense?  
Sometimes I forget that you cannot get any where with out putting in TIME, putting in DEDICATION, and getting lot's of REJECTION.  There is nothing wrong with not achieving something in ONE DAY.  The fast paced nature of our culture leaves us feeling like we should already have it all.  I need to CHECK MYSELF to make sure I'm not doing things solely for my benefit but to HELP OTHERS.  I want to inspire men and women to become the best versions of themselves but how can I do that if I'm not holding myself to that standard.  I know one day I'm going to achieve everything I want and my champion bracelet won't come off until I do.  


Here are a few things I want to achieve by the 31st of this month.

1.  Reach the advisor Advisor level while helping 6+ new people with their health goals.
2.  Complete my On-Ramp session at Cross Fit Langhorne
3.  Complete my outstanding graduate school work and get back into a routine with the new semester.
4.  Step outside my comfort zone and introduce myself to lots of new people.
5.  Work diligently to set up a FREE work out program for people who cannot commit to a gym membership.
6.  Continue with my weight loss and overall health goals.

Have you been holding yourself accountable with your goals?  Are you ready to do whatever it takes to achieve them?



P.S.  I am almost to 3,000 views!  Thank you to everyone who has been supporting me and following along with my blog! 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Jacqui! I am proud of the things you are doing. Your energy is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete