January 5, 2014

Success School: Scranton





Saturday around 6:30 AM I began my journey to Scranton.  I drove to a meeting place and met with my amazing team so we could car pool to Scranton.  It was about a two hour drive but it was a really  nice time.  When we got there we drove around looking for parking and actually fitting into the spot was an adventure.  Cheri got it done though!  We were a little bit late to the start of the event but we did not miss much.  I was absolutely overwhelmed by the excitement and speakers.  I took lots of notes. I learned a lot over the course of Saturday and wanted to share some of my favorite quotes/advice/random stuff. 


~Be confident in YOURSELF!  SMILE, it goes a LONG way.  MAKE a friend.

~You don't meet people by accident.  
They are brought to you for a REASON.  It's YOUR job to figure that out.

~Ron Reynolds said, 
"If you keep doing what you're doing, you're going to keep getting what you've got."  

~I am a source of power.

~Taking the time to actually TALK to someone goes a long way.  

~There is no "NO" big enough to diminish your purpose.

~Champion: ardent defender of purpose or people

~BE A MOMMA GRIZZLY BEAR

~Doing nothing will get you nothing.

~Stop making EXCUSES

~From our team leader JEN DeTRACY: Your purpose in NOT a fad.

Everything I learned on Saturday can not only be applied to my goals with AdvoCare but with my goals of bettering myself.  Surrounding yourself with people who EMPOWER you will only benefit you.  Surrounding yourself with people who bring you down WILL bring you down eventually.  Allowing yourself to LOVE yourself will bring peace of mind.  I'm so glad AdvoCare came into my life when it did.  I get to spend time with some of the most EMPOWERING people I've ever met.  And now I just want to share this with as many people as possible.  I want to EMPOWER other people to feel great about themselves.  We should never be trying to purposefully bring another down.  
Make it a point to build someone up every day and LOOK at the type of people you begin to attract to you.

*****

And now….
DAILY DOSE OF WILL 




I just LOVE this face!



No comments:

Post a Comment