January 31, 2014

January Favorites!

Hey friends!
So is anyone else completely taken aback that January is OVER!?  I wanted to share some of my favorite things I used this month.  There are going to be some things in all sorts of categories.  If you want to share some of your favorites leave a comment or make a post about them!  When you think back was there something you just kept going back to all month and just had to use every day?  Alright, let's get to it.

1. Dove winter care soap.

So I saw this soap at WalMart and I was instantly drawn to it.  I used it pretty much every time I showered and absolutely loved it.  It's super creamy and moisturizing.  My skin was extra dry this winter because of the cold and this helped tremendously.

2. Lip balms/Chapstick

This favorite doesn't need much of an explanation.  This winter is brutal and chapstick/lipbalm have been life savors!

3. Spark

I finished an entire canister this month.  I've been drinking Pink Lemonade.  First off, it's good for you and second it's delicious.  It's been the best when I wake up and head to work and then I mix it with biocharge before my work outs.  :)

4. My new job

I am really enjoying myself.  Although it's not my forever job, it's good for right now so I can save up! It's also getting me some more experience which is what my resume is really lacking.  I'm also really learning scheduling which I've actually never done before. I really enjoy the people I work with as well.  They always keep me laughing!

5. Crossfit

I've officially moved from on ramp into regular classes.  I already feel stronger.  It's so nice to have an hour where I don't have to worry about anything.  The high afterwards is one of the best feelings ever, even though I'm usually sore.

6. Leggings & Yoga Pants

 I love them and if I could wear them every day I absolutely would.

7. Tresemme Cleansing Shampoo

I used to wash my hair everyday or at least wet it.  Recently I've started washing my hair only once a week and using dry shampoo.  The Cleansing shampoo really, really cleans my hair when I wash it.  It helps with product buildup as well.  I've usually been getting my hair blown dry/curled/straightened at the salon and then washing it out once a week.  Sometimes I have to wash my hair twice if my head gets too sweaty from working out and dry shampoo won't cut it.


January Un-Favorites

1.  Getting robbed.
Yeah, our cars got broken into.  Luckily we did get everything back but still.  It really pissed me off. It also caused me to miss a crossfit class.  Needless to say I was really agitated.  

2. Teething
William is teething.  Baby Oragel anyone?


So that's it!  I had a great month.  I've met some new friends and am reconnecting with old ones. I honestly have kept up with my monthly goals as well.  I'm very proud of myself and can't wait to keep working hard towards my yearly goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment