January 20, 2014

Two and half months

I can't believe my little guy is two and a half months old already.  I mean wasn't he just born?

I love this time though because he is just starting to really laugh and react to people.  He wants nothing more than to sit up on his own and get moving.  It's so funny when he just kicks and kicks and then gets made when he doesn't go anywhere.  He has started sleeping through the night.  He will sleep for 8-9 hours, take a bottle, and then roll over and fall back asleep for 3-4 hours.  He likes when sports are on TV for some reason.  Especially when it is football or tennis.  He is getting into a little routine and I am very glad for that.  I just love his little face more than anything!

Don't worry we do dress him in clothes..LOL



mid-sneeze







<3

No comments:

Post a Comment