December 31, 2013

2014 Resolutions

As 2013 wraps up tonight I wanted to share my resolutions in hopes that I stick to them.

1.  One of my goals is to become an Advocare advisor. I'm hoping to do this sooner rather than later.  I am seriously so passionate about this and I really hope I can do it.  I also would really like to be able to go to Texas in February with my coaches!!  Hopefully I can do this.

2.  Continue with losing weight and getting fit.  Over this next year I want to reach my goal of losing 30 pounds while also trying to tone and build muscle.  I have complete faith that I can do this.  I'm determined and have an amazing support system around me to accomplish this.

3.  Spend a lot of time with Will.  This one is pretty self explanatory.

4.  Save money!  This actually needs to happen or I won't be able to do anything fun… ever!

5. Be more outgoing.  I want to be able to make new friends and put myself out there.  Not only will that help me achieve other goals but I will be taking risks which could lead to amazing things.

6.  Spend more time laughing.

7.  Create a 2014 memory jar and stick to it so I can look back next year and think about how amazing 2014 will be.

Happy New Year everyone!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment