March 3, 2014

Happy March!

Sorry for the lack of posting!  Lot's of things have been going on but I'm back and I'm ready to blog this month.  

Yesterday was my birthday!  Yay!  So, I'm officially 23.  (WHAT?)  Most of the morning was spent playing with William.  The afternoon was spent shopping for William.  All I could do was think about how much my life has changed in a year.  My 22nd birthday party was quite the experience and if I'm being completely honest, I spent most of my time blacked out.  In one year, EVERYTHING has changed.  I have a baby now and have dedicated my life to becoming healthy.  I never would've thought this would be my life when I turned 22 but there is a bigger plan for me.  I'm learning to truly follow my heart and it's leading me to great things.

For some weird reason I always choose really difficult times to be on the challenge.  And my birthday was no exception.  I stayed true though.  I splurged and had guacamole dip with chips.  It was SO GOOD.  Cheri had spark cool whip and strawberry shortcakes but I resisted… Ha!  I'm so proud of myself honestly.  I love making these healthy choices and I love having a people who support me along the way.  It's not always easy.

I have to say those, this time around everything is going a lot smoother.  And I really feel like I'm maximizing this cleanse.  I feel so light.  I love having Brandon by my side as well.  Support is amazing.  And I have my AMAZING challengers going strong as well.  

Brandon, Amanda, Ashley and Rebecca - thanks for inspiring me and motivating me constantly!  You are all amazing!

Crossfit is going well.  I absolutely LOVE crossfit langhorne.  My addiction to crossfit is reaching a new level because I'm already looking for a box to drop in while I'm in Myrtle……!  Haha.  I want to start taking it more seriously and really work on building my strength.  I really want to excel for myself.  I'm ready to take this on with a more focused mind.  When I'm able I want to start going to the Open Gym time and work on practicing specific skills.  HANDSTAND I WILL ACCOMPLISH YOU!

I'm really looking forward to this month.  It should really be awesome.  
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy month!  :)

And now I want to post my favorite AdvoCare products from February:

Probiotic Restore.  I LOVE YOU.  Like, why oh why did I not try you sooner.  I don't really feel like I need to get into details but this product WORKS and I feel like 10000 times better all the time.

Spark.  I'm working on trying every flavor but, this is a staple in my life and I don't think I ever want to go without it again.  I've always HATED energy drinks and the way they make me feel but Spark is in a league of it's own.  Complete mental focus is amazing.

Meal Replacement Shakes.  YUM YUM YUM YUM. :)  Perfect Carb:Protein ratio.  Love these shakes for breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment