March 12, 2014

PRODUCT ALERT: BENTGO LUNCH BOX!!

Alright people.  I was browsing amazon for a new lunch box and found one that I absolutely am obsessed with.  As a kid I had my fair share of plastic lunch boxes and my fair share of brown paper bags.  This bentGo box trumps everything and makes packing a (HEALTHY) lunch so simple!

It comes with two containers stacked together with a grey band. It also comes in a few other colors.  Green is just my favorite!!
HOW COOL!  It even comes with its own utensils.


So when I go to pack my lunch I will put the "main course" in the larger bottom half.  It does not have the dividers.  For example I packed ground beef, salsa, and spinach.  I microwaved it and was good to go!  I used the top half to put protein powder and peanut butter.  It's dishwasher safe and sits neatly wherever you place it.

If you are in the market for a neat, modern lunch box - check this out for sure!  I love it.

Have an awesome day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment